Grape Harmony

Oh stamps. You rock. They literally turn any sound, sane, normal manicure into an adventurous out of the box expression of art. Don't get me wrong, I love me some plain ole' nails, but adding a sexy stamp pops it up to a new level. That's definitely what happened here, after I added China Glaze's Harmony to Savina's Grape.

Before I continue, I want to talk about the Savina brand. I don't know where it's from, or where else it's sold, but I get mine from our local Nordstrom Rack. It's one of the best formulas I've encountered. That gorgeous deep purple you see? One coat. I got complete coverage in one coat, on all fingers, including the always unpredictable thumb. And the errors I did make didn't stick around. Usually when you play with dark colors, it's frusterating to clean up mistakes. The dark pigment gets left behind on your skin and stains it until you remove everything. Taking off tiny bits with a q-tip is a task. But not with this. One little swipe and it comes right up. So if you haven't already, give Savina a try. I used it in an earlier manicure here.

Now onto the harmony!



Yummy! I'll have to go back and figure out what that stamp is. I know it's from Bundle Monster though!

3 comments :

  1. These look great! LOVE the polishes you choose with the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SOO pretty!! I love the picture quality too! I am sure in a short time ur blog is going to climb to the top! I will add u to my blog roll too <33 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! That's so sweet of you both to say.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy comments of all types! However, please do NOT promote your blog through the comments of my own. If you would like to contact me personally, please use the Contact and Disclosure page at the top of my blog. Thank you and enjoy!