Crowned in Her Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

Thanks to everyone who wished my BBQ well! It went wonderfully, though most of us walked away with it regretting not wearing more sunscreen. I suppose we'll just call these burns our base tans, though the lines are sort of horrendous. Makes me wish I was wearing a bikini like my nails are today.


I've been seeing a lot of neons lately, but seeing Traci's manicure at Drinkcitra was the tipping point that made me realize I needed more neon in my life. I used Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (China Glaze) and Crown Me Already! (OPI) for this taped manicure. Nothing to fancy, but the color and the glitter, topped off with the striped line of Time Off (Sinful Colors) really makes my nails pop. Another crash-test-worthy set of nails I probably shouldn't drive with, especially with the sun so readily available now.

Also! Big news! I've reached 500 followers for my blog! I'm so excited! I've also seen some great advances in those interested in my other social outlets as well as you can see by these exciting numbers!
  • Facebook: 231 Likes for Nailed It's page
  • Twitter: 66 followers for my Twitter name, blognailedit
  • Pinterest: 383 followers for My Nail Art board alone, plus others for my other boards!
  • Tumblr: 3,042 followers for my Tumblr blog (I'm especially proud of this one, as on Tumblr, people tend to follow based on photos alone, so it seems people enjoy looking at what I work so hard to create).
So to everyone that has ever read, liked, repinned or reblogged my nail art compilations, thank you! You guys rock and it's so encouraging to get such awesome feedback from complete strangers!

7 comments :

  1. I think I've already done all the rest but I just 'liked' you on facebook so you can make that 232! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors you used, and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I love this!! Isn't the neon so fun?? :D Congrats on your 500 followers! What a number! You definitely deserve it and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know nothing about Tumblr-is there a way to have your pictures automatically post there from blogger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Automatically? I'm not sure. But I added Social buttons to the bottom of every post, and one of them is Tumblr. Clicking on it takes me to a Tumblr page, where I have the option of showing the post as a link or photo, among other options. Tumblr's easy, and in my opinion, a great way to get your blog's name out there.

      Delete
  5. Love this look and congrats on 500!! I've learned a lot from your blog so as one of your 500 I say thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means so much to hear! I'm glad that the work I do has helped you with your own endeavors. :)

      Delete

I enjoy comments of all types! However, please do NOT promote your blog through the comments of my own. If you would like to contact me personally, please use the Contact and Disclosure page at the top of my blog. Thank you and enjoy!