Milky Glitter

Marshmallow (Essie) and Rainbow Connection (OPI) have been trying to get together for a long time, but the retailers they're sold through just won't put them near each other. It's not fair. Rainbow and white just never get the chance. They're always polar opposites on the polish display stand, and frankly, I'm sick of it. Let's fight this! Let's get rainbows and whites together at last! END POLISH SEPARATION! Take a lesson from The Posh Polish, and lay these two polishes in the same bed...nail bed!



(I'm in a weird mood.)

11 comments :

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. I have this polish that's an almost frosty white and I love to layer glitter over the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so lovely, so delicate and feminine. Off I go in search in my stash to try something similar for my next mani. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEEEEE THIS!!! Now I wanna buy Essie Marshmallow just to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! how playful!

    i also want you to know that i tagged you in my blogger appreciation award blog post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've added it to my Awards and Mentions page! <3

      Delete
  5. Love love love it!
    I already wanted to buy Marshmallow only for milky glitter layering purposes, you just made me want it more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combination. I need to try something similar

    ReplyDelete
  7. End polish separation!!! Yes!! Haha. These two look amazing together! Makes me want to try this put with a multi glitter I have...I love how you did this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove jelly sandwiches and I especially love white with color. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy comments of all types! However, please do NOT promote your blog through the comments of my own. If you would like to contact me personally, please use the Contact and Disclosure page at the top of my blog. Thank you and enjoy!