Pop Tart Nail Art

I've got another Etsy find for you tonight, this time from Lacquer Convention. This polish is called Pop Tart. I bet you'll never guess where I got my inspiration from for the design. It's tricky and it really requires some serious thought, so for all of you who are going to wake up in the morning and see this post, you better rub the sleep out of your eyes and de-fog your brains to understand the concept behind this.


Lies! Filthy lies! It's pretty damn obvious what the inspiration was...the polish's name! I decided to literally make my nails into Pop Tarts using Pop Tart. The base is Sand Tropez (Essie).

I apologize for another diet-busting, munchy-enducing manicure, but a girl's gotta get her fix somewhere!

17 comments :

  1. omg that does look like a pop tart yumm havent had one in forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! It came out great. You're making me crave pop tarts now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is the cutest mani ever! Tiny little pop-tarts!! Aww...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I love it!! Great idea for the mani. And now I want a pop tart. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness!!! Little pop tart fingers!!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cute :) and guess what I was eating while reading your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am your newest follower!!!!! I am very new to the nail blog world and I must say!..... I really love your blog! you as well as a few other blogs encouraged me to make my own nail blog!!! yeyyyy! I might have the worst cuticles ever, and short nails... but Im gonna make it as good as I can!!! thank you for the inspiration and Im VERY sure ill be asking lots of questions in your FAQ section! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was randomly scrolling down my Tumblr feed, foiling off some glitter when I saw this! So. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! I just received Pop Tart and will have to try this look with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh.. This is awesome, like this one. Your doing great for your nails really awesome. Pop tart really are good. I'll try this one at home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A sad but true fact is I usually never post a comment on nail blogs unless it gets me a vote into a giveaway, however...I just came across your blog and I really like your work. This pop tart creation is so cute and I have not seen it on any other blog before! Nicely done! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm honored that my stuff brought you out of the commentor's closet.

      Delete

I enjoy comments of all types! However, please do NOT promote your blog through the comments of my own. If you would like to contact me personally, please use the Contact and Disclosure page at the top of my blog. Thank you and enjoy!