Gradiated Dots

I've seen and done a fair share of dotting manicures.

I've seen and done a fair share of gradient manicures.

I've seen a few dotting gradient manicures.

But this is the first I have personally seen with this type of separated fading using different size dots.

I dig it. Diggin' the dots.


Bonus: It's all done with Zoyas! The base is Farah, the darkest pink is Reagan, then Lara, and finally Shelby. I have so many pink Zoyas, and a fair amount of neutrals, so this seemed appropriate.

The technique is surprisingly simple. As someone mentioned, these past few manicures have featured my right hand, so I've been trying to keep them simple enough to look as clean as a left handicure would look. Of course, dots are about as easy as it comes.

26 comments :

  1. Oh I LOVE this!! Definitely going to have to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. Is. Awesome. Knocked it our of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS! I need to try these asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! I'm TERRIBLE at random dots like this! But I can do uniform ones like a boss.....it's crazy. I'll definitely be testing out my random dot skills so I can attempt this =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIIIIIIRL. This is amazing! Great mani, I think I may copy-cat you soon =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fantastic! I love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore these dots. I can't wait to prove it.
    Gisela P

    ReplyDelete
  8. super pretty! i luv. Have to try that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. DANG GIRL I literally just had the idea to do this earlier this week and you beat me to it haha! That's happened to me a couple times recently, nail art brains think alike I guess! I LOVE your execution, these colors are so pretty together. Zoyas are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are sooo beautiful, I must try these! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. dilfhelirjfelirjfseilrbfjbsrf go away katy this is too cool

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS!!! Just stupidly pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love! Def. the best I have seen in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love! So gonna try that tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love! So gonna try that tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love! So gonna try that tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy comments of all types! However, please do NOT promote your blog through the comments of my own. If you would like to contact me personally, please use the Contact and Disclosure page at the top of my blog. Thank you and enjoy!