Couture de Minnie courtesy of Beyond Polish

I'm always on the lookout for cheap online retailers to use when buying some expensive polish brands. I covet OPI and regularly find myself yearning after their new collections, but making my way out to the nail supply store can be a nightmare sometimes, and paying full price at a retail store isn't something I want to do.

I was approached by a new online store that offers awesome deals on expensive, brand name polishes for a major discounts. This new store is called Beyond Polish. In addition to offering the pricey OPI polishes for $6.95, they also carry a ton of gel polish lines and other polishes like China Glaze for $3.50 and Essie for $5.95.

The shipping is speedy and everything arrives packaged well, so you know you're investing in your polish and it will all arrive intact.

Beyond Polish sent me the girly Couture de Minnie OPI collection to try out as an introduction to their store. I loved this pink collection, so I made it into florals (using another OPI polish as the base, My Vampire Is Buff).


I used two of the collection's colors for the flowers, A Definite Moust-Have and Chic from Ears to Tail. I think it's a lovely representation of the delicate pinks, don't you?

Here's the rest of the collection.



The first color is Magazine Cover Mouse. It looks gritty because it is. It's textured and sandy and wonderful. This only needed two coats to look like this. It's a fire engine red with gold glit in it.



This sultry and slightly metallic red is called Innie Minnie Mightie Bow. I believe this was three coats to coverage. Very shiny and very grown up. Maybe Minnie wears this on her date night with Mickey. ;)



I love this hot pink, A Definite Moust-Have! It's not neon in the bottle, and not quite as neon as it appears in this swatch, but it does stand out as a wonderful pink creme. This was three coats.



One layer of Minnie's glitter, Minnie Style is shown here over A Definite Moust-Have. Matte white glitter is making its way deeper and deeper into the big name polish scene, and I love it. It's mixed in with metallic magenta pieces. If you want to see it utilized beautifully, I recommend checking out The Illustrated Nail's unique looks! They're to kill for!



This last color, Chic from Ears to Tail, is my favorite. What else can I say about it? It's 3 coats, and it's the perfect Barbie pink. Girls are born into loving this color!

Thank you again to Beyond Polish for sending along these samples to try! I recommend you all peruse the site for any coveted polishes you want for an even more coveted price. They ship domestic as well as internationally, and any orders over $100 are free to ship.

These products were sent to me by Beyond Polish. The reviews are based entirely on my experience with the products and were in no way influenced by anyone.

10 comments :

  1. Loved the floral and the colors. Can you make tutorials for it? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that nail art. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nail art!
    and that textured polish looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do a step by step tutorial for the art! I am in love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your floral mani - I want it made into material so I can use it to decorate ;)

    And I love finding brands at a discount, nice find with this store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my they are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I wish I had a steady hand so I could do flowers like that, your nails look amazing!

    xx

    http://fairygobmother.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers are perfect! Would you maybe do a tutorial on those? <3

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy comments of all types! However, please do NOT promote your blog through the comments of my own. If you would like to contact me personally, please use the Contact and Disclosure page at the top of my blog. Thank you and enjoy!