On Beauty High: Plaid Tutorial

 
Perfectly pretty plaid is everywhere this summer, and my version of plaid nails are available at Beauty High with a tutorial!

What I especially love about plaid is that you can reuse it in the winter, with your darker shades instead of these bright summers.

Here I used two of the new China Glaze jellies from the Sunsational collection (Keepin' It Teal and Shell-O). But for the winter, you could try darker jellies, like those from the Zoya Gloss collection (Fall 2012).

For the full tutorial, head over to Beauty High for my guest post. I think you'll really love this one!



10 comments :

I enjoy comments of all types! However, please do NOT promote your blog through the comments of my own. If you would like to contact me personally, please use the Contact and Disclosure page at the top of my blog. Thank you and enjoy!