Candyland's Jester

I promised nail art featuring the Sation Candylandia colors (swatched here), and tonight, though late, I deliver. Midnight posts are popular somewhere I'm sure. Some time zone loves the fact that I'm a night owl when it comes to posting.


This jester-inspired half half-moon, half funky french design is really eye-catching and funky! I used three Sation colors for this: two colors from Candylandia and one from Nailstock. Strumming My Nails is from Nailstock. It's that lovely off-white tinged grey. The two Candylandias are Lollipop! Goes the Princess and You're My Lacquer Charm. Both were wonderful to work with to create this design, and they complement each other well.

The illusion the ring and index finger gets is definitely elongating too. I wish I'd done that design on my nubbin of a pinky!

19 comments :

  1. Ohgosh this is gorgeous!! Is it all free-handed? It's late here too (Same timezone, I think) so I might have missed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Pryanka's comment about the gorgeousness :D - the middle finger design is pure love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. son perfectas y preciosas, eres una artista !!! besossssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what a niece nail art! :) Love that some nails are accents :) And I think I like your night owlness, I think it suits my time zone...haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Your freehand is just the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your blog lay out - and this look, its adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very beautiful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your comments, but please stop advertising your community through your comments.

      Delete
  10. Love the way the whole thing comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is a great design! Did you use a brush or something else for the middle finger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a small striping brush to create the design. I'm sure a similar look could be achieved with some tape and a stamp if you weren't feeling up to creating the detail by hand though.

      Delete
  12. Do you have a tutorial for this design?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't...yet! I may do one eventually though.

      Delete
  13. This looks amazing! I love the colours you chose and would love to try a funky French like this one!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy comments of all types! However, please do NOT promote your blog through the comments of my own. If you would like to contact me personally, please use the Contact and Disclosure page at the top of my blog. Thank you and enjoy!